Members are eligible for College Parents of America Scholarship Programs.
2011 - 2012 Awards:
College Parents of America will award five $1,000 scholarships to first-generation, rising college freshmen for the 2011/2012 academic year, as well as five $1,000 scholarships to exceptional leaders, no matter what their year in school, for this school year.
There's also the College and Scholarship Search Tool from My College Options. Members can search and find the college of their choice from over 5000 colleges & universities plus a scholarship match from among more than 6000 scholarships.
College Parents of America is pleased to offer you a groundbreaking college admissions counseling program, brought to you by ApplyWise for college-bound juniors and seniors. Members receive 10% off ApplyWise plus two years of unlimited access to online college counseling for less than the price of two hours of private counseling.
What is ApplyWise and what’s included in the program?
- An online, counseling service for juniors and seniors – 12 sessions in total
- Step-by-step, personalized guidance through the application process
- Interactive, multi-media tutorials with specific advice and inside tips on the entire application process
- The most common application mistakes and ways to avoid them
- Exercises that will help your child select the right mix of colleges and ones that best suit his interests
- Calendars and tools to keep him organized and on schedule – more organization means less stress for the whole family
- Custom “Parent” views where you can track your child’s progress, materials and upcoming tasks plus Dr. Kat’s tips for parents
In today’s competitive college testing environment, College Parents of America is pleased to offer a measurable advantage to members and their families – at a significant savings – by partnering with Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, the nation's premier provider of test preparation and admissions consulting services. Members receive $10% discount on classroom courses.